Planet Cycles have been building, servicing and repairing bicycles for over 20 years. We have the largest workshop in Queensland with the have most experienced and qualified mechanics in the business.
Planet Cycles employ a large number of professional, full-time mechanics with a large pool of experience and knowledge from a variety of riding backgrounds. Whether it be a Di2 custom build, suspension service or even a restoration, our qualified team of 8 can have your repair done on the same day while maintaining the highest standards possible.
Standard Bicycle build $349
- All parts are new, customer does not require degreasing or cleaning or bike is partially assembled
- Discount of $50 OFF applies if bicycle, frame or group set is purchased from Planet Cycles as Loyal Customer Reward
- ADD $50 to build if bicycle has internally routed cables or hydro lines
Premium Bicycle build $399
- Assemble all parts including frame, fork and components
- Degrease with biodegradable degreaser and clean all parts as required
- De-burr any areas of frame headset, bottom bracket, seat post tube or front and rear tips before installing components
- Install all components greasing all required areas of the frame and parts with premium industry lubricants, greases and or carbon paste
- Check spoke tension, rim tapes, true wheels and re-dish wheels where required
- Clean and wipe down entire bicycle
- Performance test ride by building mechanic
- Front fork shock removal and re install $75
- General front shock service Fox or Rockshock $175
- 150 hour Comprehensive shock service includes Fox , Rockshock, Brain or Ohlins $319
- Command Post Service $175
- Air Can Service $125
- Custom Tune or Shock Wiz ADD $50
- Cut down fork steerer ADD $25
- Install rear suspension shock $50 each time
- Hire fee for Planet Cycles demo/loaner rear suspension shock $50
Planet Cycles is one of the most environmentally friendly bicycle service centres on the Planet. We use of biodegradable degreaser, environmentally sensitive waste removal and we can clean your bicycle with rainwater captured in our 3,000 litre onsite tank untreated with chlorine and other chemicals which may contribute to early corrosion of alloy components.
Great Gift Idea
Not sure what to get that special cyclist in your life? Vouchers are available for any level of Planet Service. What better gift than a treat for that other special love in his or her life?
Book a service
Our workshop is open Open from 8am Tuesday - Friday, 9am Saturday
Where possible, you can drop your bike off in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon. Book online, call 07 3891 9033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your bike in now for one of our extensive range of services or repair.
Services are based on a standard hourly charge rate of $100 per hour ($25 per 15 minutes) with a minimum charge-out of 30 minutes. We do not charge a service call fee but do charge a quote fee of $50. The quote fee of $50 is refunded if the work is completed by our store within one month of the quote date. All service charges are labour only and are exclusive of parts, items such as new handlebar tape, cables, bearings and possibly new chain +/- cogs are often required. We can supply you with a quote prior to your service being undertaken if you require one. Our mechanics are happy to call you and discuss any further requirements which obviate themselves during the course of the repair.
Professional bike packing
Most popular service
Full Pro Service
Full Pro Service
Free consultation to select the best service