Mountain Bike Jupiter Service
Full Pro Service recommended for: the serious commuter or competitive cyclist who wants to have all their bases covered and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your bike has been fully stripped down, inspected and reconditioned to as near to new condition as possible.
Recommended frequency: Planet recommends a Jupiter Service every 12 months
Jupiter service includes Saturn service PLUS:
- Strip down entire frame and remove all parts and bearings including fork
- Remove hub cones, bearings, re-grease front and rear hubs and reinstall
- Remove and replace freehub body if required
- Remove handle bar tape and handle bars, stem and check for corrosion or faults and re-grease all bolts and face plates to de-creak front end of bike
- Re-grease headset steering bearings and reinstall fork
- Remove pedals, regrease axles and reinstall
- Remove tyres and tubes checking rim, base tapes, internal tyre casings and tubes
- Reinstall fork, headset crank, chain rings, cassette, gears and brakes cables lubricated and re greasing all
- Re bleed hydro brakes included
- Performance test ride
YOUR BICYCLE WILL NEVER FEEL AS GREAT AS AFTER A PLANET CYCLES JUPITER DELUXE SUPER SERVICE!